We are looking for a customer-oriented all rounder who is computer savvy.
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
Here at Authentic we are a small passionate team focused on providing mobile applications and digital storage solutions to the GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums) sector all over the world. Our customers range from small historical societies to large museums including the City of Jerusalem, Museum Victoria, and Heritage New Zealand. So if you love the sector or just travel itself, you will find yourself among like minded folks.
From our bootstrapped beginnings, we have entered an exciting new growth phase. So we expect you to jump in and be ready to get stuff done. Your Auckland Central based role will have opportunity to evolve as we grow.
A Customer Success Manager at Authentic will be the first contact for our customers. The role provides product and services information and focuses on resolving any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Successful Customer Success Managers are confident with troubleshooting and will investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. Ultimately the Customer Success Manager is about providing exceptional experiences for anyone interacting with our technology.
We have clear expectations around ensuring excellent service standards. We work together on closing deals by publishing new applications and we have goals that support maintaining minimal client churn.
- Manage pre-sales support for customers by responding promptly to incoming customer inquiries via chat and emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Manage the Authentic KnowledgeBase, writing relevant articles, which allow customers to solve their own questions
- Build and upload apps to the iTunes and Google Play stores using iTerm, Xcode Application Loader. Don’t worry, if you don’t know how to do this we’ll show you, we’ve automated most of it!
- Resolve any issues for problems with uploading process.
- Exceed customer expectations and build quality relationships by proactively contacting them to ensure their app is live and they have everything they need
- Show high levels of initiative and be proactive in solving issues for customers before they know there’s a problem
- Manage projects where My Tours is creating apps for clients
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good understanding of computer systems and mobile devices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Ability to provide step-by-step help, both written and verbal
- Independent – Can take a new tool, learn it and suggest ways we can improve our processes
On top of offering competitive salaries here at Authentic we are focused on providing an environment where you feel comfortable and are able to do your best work. This means being able to wear what you want and working in one of the friendliest sectors around.
We will be moving to a brand new central city office next month, so you will be right next door to supermarkets, cafes and public transport. Best of all the office will be set up with brand new furnishings, have the latest technology and a courtyard to catch some rays when you need a break from your screen.
If you’re interested in chatting some more about this opportunity we’d love to hear from you. Go ahead and email email@example.com, tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for the role and attach your CV.