Discover LOST Gatos
Enjoy a unique perspective on Los Gatos with our free series of self-guided historical walking tours!
You’ll learn about the fascinating – but often forgotten – people, places, and events that have shaped the town of Los Gatos California over the past 200 years. You’ll find something of interest whether you’re a first time visitor or longtime resident.
– Three short walking tours cover different parts of downtown
– Interactive maps guide you from stop-to-stop
– Over 100 restored vintage photos
– Informative and entertaining narration
– Self paced; Stop and resume anytime
– Carefully researched for historical accuracy
– All stops are easily accessible
– Family friendly; Educational and fun
– Virtual tours may be taken from anywhere without walking
– Completely free; No distracting ads or in-app purchases
Los Gatos is one of the oldest communities in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the downtown business district is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Yet few people are familiar with its fascinating and storied past.
Download our free app and all three tours, and discover LOST Gatos today!
“The Heart of Los Gatos”
Our shortest and most compact tour with extra tips for first-time users
“Los Gatos: The Gem City”
Features the Los Gatos Historic Commercial District
“The Cradle of Los Gatos”
Includes early history and important sites on the East side of town
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
© Alan Feinberg 2016